If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (808) 235-5015

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage – Kailua Residence

Mold damage at this Kailua bank-owned vacant residence had reached very severe levels. The mold infestation was so pervasive that it required complete demolition of the interior building materials. After tearing the materials out, they would be wrapped before disposing of them to prevent any contamination. The entire affected area would be cleaned with specialty chemicals from SERVPRO and then treated with antifungal agents to inhibit any future mold growth. The area would then be fogged with a deodorized spray to alleviate the mold and mildew smell. During the entire remediation process, all OSHA and EPA protocols would be adhered to. The rebuilt kitchen would be safe and sanitary when completed.