If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (808) 235-5015

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Musty Odor in a Waipahu Kitchen

Kitchen leaks and drips often lead to a mold infestation. When located behind cabinets and inside the walls these mold colonies can go undetected until significant damage occurs. When this occurs in the Waipahu area, many residents turn to SERVPRO's AMRT applied microbial remediation technicians to vanquish the mold. The After Photo illustrates how a prepared area looks when ready for a renovation. The non-salvageable drywall has been torn out which also serves access to the wall cavity for spraying an antifungal agent. Count on SERVPRO is assess the situation, and follow protocol for a successful mold remediation "Like it never even happened." Call us anytime at (808) 235-5015 for a stress-free and cost-effective solution to your problem.