If You’ve Got Storm Damage, You Need Kailua Restoration & Cleaning Services!
While meteorologists are good at predicting storms, no one can predict when storm damage will pummel your home. What you can predict is that one of Oahu’s most highly regarded restoration and cleaning companies will do a superb job making the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call our Kailua team at 808-235-5015. Our emergency response teams are on call all day, every day.
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) registration
- General Contractor License #: 36113
- Locally Owned and Operated – part of the community since 2014
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Supremely skilled team members
- Best equipment available
- Specialties include:
- Removal of water, smoke/soot, mold (any microbial growth), smoke/soot, debris, and grime
- Remediation from the damage that storm hazards cause to property
- Odor elimination
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Specialty restorations (floors, appliances, electronics, plumbing, etc.)
- Remodeling, construction
- Other building services
- Work around the clock to restore your home to pre-damage functioning
- Submit bills and other paperwork directly to your insurance company
Storms can happen rage through the area at any time, so our Kailua team members are ready all the time.
Don’t Stress Over Storm Damage. Call Our Kailua Team at 808-235-5015 for a Stress-free Restoration and Cleanup.
Those of us who live in and around Kaneohe are no strangers to storms or storm damage. Nonetheless, remediation of property from smoke/soot, water, and mold requires detailed training and specialized equipment.
Our Kailua team members have that. We regularly update our training to ensure that we have the best possible skills, knowledge, and technology.
When you look for a company that can make the damage “Like it never even happened,” look at Kailua. Call us any time at 808-235-5015.
Digression: Mold is Miraculous!
Whenever there is extra water standing in your home, there is the risk of microbial growth (usually mold) developing. It’s hard to avoid in a tropical climate even when the weather is clear. Here are some things that you may have forgotten in your zeal to keep the spores from growing in your home:
- Mold spores are in even the cleanest homes – the International Space Station hosts mold spores!
- Penicillium mold and other fungi are good for us
- The musty aromas in gardens are a sign that mold spores are doing their jobs of breaking down waste –providing compost that keeps the plants healthy
- Mold can turn walls, ceilings, and support beams to pulp – not so good
- Mold can be orange, green, purple, white, pink, black, brown, or yellow
- Discourage the development of mold spores by keeping indoor humidity between 30 and 40%
- Mitigation of mold/microbial growth requires training, PPE (personal protective equipment), and specialized solutions
Kailua pros are Here to Help® remediate your home from mold damage – better yet, we can prevent it by getting rid of the moisture that promotes its growth.