Our Kailua Professionals are Here to Help Restore Your Property from Damage Any Time, Any Day
Homeowners can trust Kailua property restoration to restore their homes from any of the disasters that threaten the integrity and comfort of our homes on Oahu. If your Kaneohe-area home is deluged by storms or floods, attacked by mold, or besieged by fire/smoke/soot, call us at 808-235-5015; our emergency services are available all day, every day (24/7/52), so don’t worry about the time/date. We provide similarly high-level service against lead-based paint, biohazards, and, and other attacks. Water, smoke/soot, and mold keep shredding your property while it is present, and even non-damaging debris is extremely unpleasant, so we arrive quickly regardless of the extent of the damage or when you call.
- Locally Owned and Operated by Andy and Glenna Maras since 2014 – experienced in construction and customer service
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) -registered
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Rigorous examinations
- Several specialized certifications
- Training from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- In-depth, extensive, and up-to-date training
- Advanced equipment
- Licensed general contractors: wide range of building, repair, and specialty restoration services
- 5-Star Reviews and Satisfied Customers
Kailua Makes Property Damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us Any-Time at 808-235-5015.
Since our opening in 2014, we have invested in training and equipping our teams so that we can invest in our community. Unpleasant Stuff happens, and when it happens to our homes, we need prompt, reliable, professionally certified restoration. That’s what you get when you hire our Kailua team members.
Reach us at any time you notice a threat to your property, including from:
- Floods, burst pipes, slow leaks, other kinds of water damage/intrusion
- Microbial growth, such as mold
- Fire damage (smoke and soot are highly corrosive in addition to being greasy and foul-smelling)
- Hail, lightning, heavy winds, tree-bashed roofs, or other kinds of storm damage
- Toxins such as lead-based paint
- Biohazards such as those from trauma or crime scenes, pet messes, hoarding, or medical waste
- Graffiti or other vandalism
- Neglected messes
If your property is damaged from something that we failed to list above, just ask us! We’re available at 808-235-5015 or online, so reach out if you have any questions. We are a full-service restoration and cleaning provider, so we probably do have the service that you need.
We’ve gotten rid of mysterious odors Waipahu, water and storm damage in Mililani and Kalihi, and serious fire/smoke damage to a home in Waianae. To see examples of this work and more, check out our library of Before and After photographs.