Kailua Restoration Professionals Make Storm Damage “Like it never even happened.”
Storms on Oahu include torrential rain, and resulting storm damage may include floods, hail-battered walls, wind-ripped roofs, or even fire and smoke damage. Whatever kind of damage wallops your Kaneohe-area home, count on our Kailua team to restore your property from the storm damage – “Like it never even happened.” We’ve been part of the community since 2014, earning an excellent reputation during this time because:
- Emergency services are on-call 24/7/52, and we’re close enough to arrive quickly no matter when you call
- Just a phone call away at 808-235-5015 or you can reach us online
- Thorough, always updated training and equipment
- Registration with the standard-setting, nonprofit, internationally respected Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Several specialized certifications
- Training from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Licensed general contractors: wide range of building services, including construction, repairs, and specialized restoration for belongings
- Locally Owned and Operated – no job is too small
- Access to extensive resources – no job is too large
- Written, approval-based estimates
- Flexible, professional, caring, reliable
Kailua Techs are Trained to Restore Your Home to Pre-Storm-Damage Functioning: Call Us at 808-235-5015
Your home may not be a castle, but it is your refuge. We understand that. We understand the anxiety that accompanies damage to your refuge, so we are always up to date on the skills, best practices, and equipment needed to restore your storm-damaged property into a safe and comfortable home.
Water, microbial growth, and smoke/soot are more than damage; they are damaging. They keep attacking your property until they are completely and safely removed.
Our Kailua professionals have the experience and technology to remove hazards fully without either further harming your property or causing more problems.
Call us at 808-235-5015 to:
- Remove the water, smoke/soot, and any biohazards such as microbial growth, plant debris, or sewage
- Dry/dehumidify the structure
- Take care of your belongings, including moving them to a secure storage facility
- Remediate property from damage
- Hard floors, carpet
- Upholstery, curtains, other fabrics
- Plumbing, electrical, and electronics
- Other belongings
- General contracting
- Clean and disinfect the property, remove any lingering odors
Call our Kailua office to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened” any time on any day.