Fire Damage Doesn’t Mean the End of Your Home: Call Kailua for Surprising Restorations
Basic cleaning is often inadequate to the challenge of ridding property from tenaciously corrosive soot, smoke, mold, and other consequences of fire damage. Even flooding – because of burst pipes or fire suppression – is a major risk after a residential fire. If fire damage singes your Kahuku-area home, don’t fret. Instead, call our Kailua team at 808-235-5015. Our emergency response teams are available 24 hours a day, every day. Our Locally Owned and Operated business is nearby, so we always arrive quickly to reduce additional damage and get your life back to normal ASAP. We have professional accreditation, ample experience, and family ties here in Oahu; we are a highly regarded, high-performing restoration company that wants the best for our neighbors. Because we are licensed general contractors, we provide the full range of restoration services: initial assessment to the final coats of paint and all those details.
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Sets the standard for our industry
- Ensure that we are always up to date with the best practices, technology, regulations, and trends that may be needed to restore your property to pre-damage functioning
- Providing excellent restoration and cleanup since 2014
- Specialties include:
- Safe, thorough removal of smoke, soot, microbial growth (usually mold), water, and other consequences of fires
- Remediation of property from damage (walls, floors, electronics, documents, drywall, belongings...)
- Clean and disinfection
- Odor control
- The right people to take care of the problems
- Highly skilled team members
- Ongoing training
- State-of-the-art equipment
Even in Kahuku, a fire-damaged home feels like the opposite of Paradise. Count on our Kailua team to help restore your home to pre-damage functioning.
Kailua is Tough on Fire Damage and Gentle on Your Home: 808-235-5015
Even small fires can lead to huge amounts of smoke and soot, both of which are frighteningly corrosive. Accompanying water damage is also a danger, and – like smoke and soot – water works quickly.
Call our Kailua team at 808-235-5015 as soon as you realize that the damage is too extensive or complex for you to handle on your own. We will arrive as soon as possible to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
Kalaeokauna?oa (Kahuku Point) is being reclaimed from erosions by local volunteers and the North Shore Community Trust.