When Damage Slams Your Home, SERVPRO of Kailua is Ready to Help It Recover from the Blows.
Life can be full of ups and downs. As leaders in the industry, SERVPRO® of Kailua can help you with all your restoration needs. Choose SERVPRO of Kailua because we are always Here to Help® with all types of restoration.
SERVPRO of Kailua
Even in the paradises of Hauula and Kahuku, non-heavenly events can swamp, sear, or overwhelm our homes. Fortunately, SERVPRO of Kailua is always available (yes, always) to clean up and do the restoration.
Call us at 808-235-5015.
What to know about us:
- On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year
- Local – owned right here on Oahu!
- Independently Owned and Operated
- Team members have knowledge, expertise, and experience to restore your property
- Certified by and registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Licensed general contractors
- Recommended by insurance companies
- Full range of restoration services
Cleanup and Restoration
Our goal is to make damage “Like it never even happened,” so we and our team members update and maintain our training to have the latest techniques to remove contaminants (water, soot, smoke, mold, etc.) and repair your house and belongings.
Qualifications (in addition to the IICRC) include:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) training
- Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- Employee Certification Training Program
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Structural Drying
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Microbial Remediation
Team members will:
- Extract water
- Use dryers and other equipment to ensure they get rid of excess moisture
- Track down corrosive soot and smoke residue, remove it, repair damage
- Repair damage from water or humidity
- Remove mold colonies
- Clean up from other biohazards (such as biohazards, storm debris, pet messes, trauma, sewage, or other)
- Restore damage from storms, water, fire, crime, or other disasters
- Remove odors (not simply mask them)
- Provide restoration services, such as:
- Drywall installation
- Flooring repair (carpet, hardwood, marble, tile, linoleum) and cleaning
- Responsible disposal of destroyed carpet, drywall, or other materials
- Electronics cleaning
- Plumbing and HVAC services
- Electrical services
- Other (just ask!)
- Work directly with most insurance companies
We keep costs lower and make the restoration process simpler by handling everything from the initial assessment and damage mitigation to the final rebuilding – we even handle dry cleaning because soot and smoke-stained fabrics require special handling!
The metal frame of the piano is the harp, and it’s usually made of cast iron.
SERVPRO of Kailua