When Storms Leave Behind Breezes, Go Surfing. When They Leave Storm Damage, Call SERVPRO of Kailua.
Strong winds and rain can cause storm damage to your home, which can leave you feeling frustrated and unsure of what to do next. SERVPRO® of Kailua has a tested system for cleanup and remediation, meaning your house’s storm damage will soon be a thing of the past.
SERVPRO of Kailua 808-235-5015
It’s a meteorological puzzle how storms can range from looking horrifying to looking beautiful while leaving behind only horrifying damage, but it isn’t one we’re prepared to solve. At SERVPRO of Kailua, we are too busy preparing to clean up and remediate the damage from storms that hit our neighbors in Kaneohe and Kailua. We are a leading storm-damage-restoration company on Oahu, and we are always – really, always – Here to Help.®
Whether you arrive home to see damage (surprise!) or get a live show, facing the aftermath once the storm has passed is always a tough moment. Don’t worry; you don’t have to make a bigger decision than calling us to clean up your home and remediate the damage. You don’t even need to decide on what to throw out (mostly – there is common sense involved) because our technicians can salvage more than most homeowners expect.
Because we are always available, call whenever the storm has passed, or if you notice the damage. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day, every day. If that information seems repetitive – it is. It is repetitive because we want it to sink in.
More About Us.
We aren’t just open to take calls. We’re open to take action. One of SERVPRO of Kailua promises is to be “Faster to any size disaster.”
We make this promise because:
- Speed is essential. Storms can dump water, fire or smoke damage, biohazards, and mold, mildew, or other microbial growth, all of which keep harming the house and your other property until we can remove them. The sooner we arrive, the more damage we can help prevent.
- When we arrive sooner, we help keep your costs lower.
- While we’re Locally Owned and Operated, we have access to national resources. No job is too large.
- As a local company, we find no job is too small.
- Many 5-star reviews on Google
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-certified company
- Several specialized certifications (See our website)
- Licensed General Contractors
Call us to make the storm damage “Like it never even happened.”
Germany’s racing color is silver because, in 1934, one of their cars was barely overweight, so they just scrapped the paint off, leaving the silver body. The car won and the color stuck.
SERVPRO of Kailua