How Common Is Water Damage in Kailua Homes?
Aloha! Our local team in Kailua is trained and certified to restore water damage by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industries. Here are some interesting facts about water damage claims:
The most common causes of water damage are:
- Severe weather
- Clogged gutters
- Leaking pipes
- Washing machine water supply line leaks
- Condensation from air conditioners
- Blocked drains
- Malfunctioning sprinkler systems
- Leaking water heaters
Here are some more facts about water damage:
- 14,000 people have a water damage emergency each day
- 98 percent of basements in the United States will experience some type of water damage during their lifespans
- 37 percent of homeowners in the United States claim to have suffered losses from water damage
- 5 billion is the annual cost to insurance companies from water damage and mold in the United States
- $6975 is the average cost of a home water damage insurance claim
- The average age of failed washing machine supply line hoses is 8.7 years
- 75 percent of water heaters fail before they are 12 years old
Call Us Today!
Water damage can happen at any time of the day or night in Kailua, and when it does, our team in Kailua is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 808-235-5015. Mahalo.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.