Rain Causes Water Damage in Kailua Home?
Aloha! Our local Kailua team has been restoring storm and flooding damage for Kailua locals for years. Our fast emergency response time saves our customers time and money. We use powerful, industrial-grade water extraction and drying equipment to quickly pull the water out of the structure. Here are some examples of the equipment we use:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
Storm damage can happen at any time of the day or night. When your Kailua home or commercial business has storm damage, our team in Kailua is Here to Help. ® Our technicians are on-call to respond to storm damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Call us today at 808-235-5015. Mahalo.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.