My Kitchen Flooded in Laie, Now What Should I Do?
Aloha! When you discover water damage in your Laie home or business, the first step is to call us. Our local team in Kailua is on standby 24-hours a day to respond to your call for help. Water is invasive and can cause severe damage in as little as one to two hours. Fast action is necessary to avoid further damage and more costly and time-consuming repairs.
When you call, we will ask you questions regarding the nature of your water damage emergency. These questions will tell us how many people and what equipment and resources to bring.
Here are the questions we will ask:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Water Damage Restoration Process
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Step 6: Restoration
Call Us Today!
When your Laie home or commercial business has a water damage emergency, our team in Kailua is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 808-235-5015. Mahalo.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.